9.07.2009

About L.L.G.

Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Jill and I am a SAHM to 5 children, with our 6th on the way! My husband and I have been married for 11 years. I love to create, organize, exercise, bake, cook and try new things! Learning. Living. Giving. is my way to share and learn from others.  

From time-to-time, you may hear from guest bloggers.  One of my favorites is my fabulous sister, Sarah.  She knows everything and has amazing ideas! I've asked her to contribute to this blog~ and she said yes! She lives in California and I live in Texas, so this is another way for us to stay connected :) 


From time-to-time I will do posts for advertisers ~ just a little extra income ;)

I am super excited about starting this blog and I would LOVE your input! Feel free to offer suggestions and ask questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment