10.26.2009

FMM: which movie would you want to live in?



it's already Monday? or should i say, it's finally Monday! ;)

the question of the day...

"if life were a movie, 
which movie would you want to live in?"

hmmm....

i've thought of all the movies we like to watch over and over,
and i don't think i'd want to live in any of them! lol

seriously...

no way!


definitely not!



{gasp!}


so what movie would i want to live in?




i love Jimmy Stewart
and
i love Donna Reed.
i want to be her. ;)

obviously this movie is a classic, but i love how life was back then
and it's a Christmas movie- my favorite kind! :)

which movie would you live in?

5 comments:

  1. Is it bad that I've never watched It's A Wonderful Life?!

    Happy FMM!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh! That is a great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't seen It's a Wonderful life in sooo long!! I shall keep it in mind!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh! The good ole' days when life was simpler!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would want to LIVE in LegallyBlonde-- I know I have brown hair now, but everything she does is SO FUN and I even like her life as a lawyer!

    ReplyDelete